Monday 26 October 2015

Black Cat success story-Jelly Bean


Back in June 2014, a tiny black kitten was brought into the centre by a kind lady. She was rescued from a farm where she was born. She was only 20g when she came in which was very small for her age.



Jelly Bean at 4 weeks old




She was too little to be at the centre on her own, so CCA Di took her home with her for extra TLC. She needed to be hand fed as she was too little to eat for herself.

Di named her Jelly Bean. In her foster home she really flourished, she gained weight and got into all sorts of mischief. She loved to play with Di's border collie dog.




Jelly Bean at the end of Jul 14 in her pen


Once she was feeling better, she returned to the centre and quickly found a home.


Jelly Bean Oct 15
 
 
            We recently received an email from Jelly Beans owner Brigitte...



Good morning all at Axhayes

Thought you would like to see how I have grown. In my photo I'm just about to pounce on the other black cat that shares the house, she warms a spot up then I move her on and settle down. I'm still full of mischief!!

I spend most of my time going in and out exploring my neighbourhood but I get a curfew just before dark. Now it's colder the log burner is lit so I lounge about all cosy and warm.

'I cant wait until that Xmas tree goes up again lol' !!!!

Love Jelly Bean  X x x
 
We love sharing your stories, so if you adopted an Axhayes cat and want to share your pictures and cat tales, please email us on exeteraxhayes@cats.org.uk

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.